Thursday, June 07, 2007

early tea

because molly's on her holidays and i was home, we had actually had our tea - including pudding!!! - by 7pm!!!!!

Molly's wound is doing really well, barely needs a dressing, and she was really good stood like a rock when it was changed last night - a vast improvement on tuesday morning, when she nearly knocked philip over, so a change for the better already!

trying to find a 12' rope - you get the halter but not the rope - and the price variation is interesting, from 24gbp + postage to 30gbp + postage...so i've got my eye on some on ebay....

1 comment:

Jean said...

It's amazing how much time a horse it can take to care for a horse. I remember once stopping at my boarding barn with my Mom in the car to take care of my two Boys. I told her I'd only be a few minutes. I went in did a quick poo pick, gave them whatever food or supplements they needed back then, etc. When I came back out, my Mom, who was a very patient woman, asked me what I'd been doing all that time--at least a half hour.

For me, when I'm in the barn, it only seems a few minutes. It's only when I look at my watch or a clock that I realize the time is flying by. Does that mean I'm enjoying myself picking poo?

Molly's leg must be better if she is standing quietly now for treatment. That's a really good sign she will be fine in no time.