Sunday, March 04, 2007

recovering from yesterday

the trouble with a bad night is it takes ages to pull back together ....

the plan was to ride this morning, given the weather's nice and forecast to rain this afternoon.

but soo tired still, and for same reason my shoulders are hurting which means i need to wear my neck collar a couple of nights probably (although it's been all this stress of things going wrong, i expect!). got to the yard ... no one was riding. lots of hangovers, i wasn't actually yawning when i got there but was time i left, you know how catching it is.

so i thought leave it to later .... if it doesn't rain and i feel better, then maybe.

there's never a huge amount of point doing anything when you're not well, and i can't go out on my own yet .....

1 comment:

Jean said...

My sympathy. The neck, of course, and all the soreness...along with being tired...hope you are not getting sick. Better to rest and take care of yourself.

I opted out of riding today myself, and Sunday is usually my big riding day. I lunged everyone instead and tried some pics. They will be on my blog.

Feel better and don't fret about not doing anything. You deserve a day off.