Wednesday, March 14, 2007

late from work

not a late meeting, just late out, then had to set the car up for tomorrow's long trip to the other side of the pennines! fill up with petrol, jet wash, like that. so molly got her tea, and i put up tomorrow's tea and haynet ready. shan't have time to do more than turn out in themorning, friend is bringing in tomorrow night as i won't be back till late....

only just cooking my tea now at 9pm (althought partly that's for other reasons!) griddled chicken...

4 comments:

James said...

O my tea in England at 9PM I'd love nothing better, some day I will make it there.

:-) James

Jean said...

Claire, James is a great guy to know. I just found out he's doing a blog too: http://shacklefordmuses.blogspot.com/

Now I have three to visit!

I hate long drives. Just be careful and don't get too tired. I hope the weather is good.

Molly can take the time off to think about all the new things she's learning.

Tea sounds good. Almost 9 here...I ate already so just tea...h-m-m-m.

Claire said...

ah the language! northern england english, tea = dinner; dinner = lunch or tea; afternnoon tea is different again and we don't have it often! and i drink tea all the time.

welcome james! apparently there's going to be flights direct to newcastle in the not too distant future....

Claire said...

on, and jean, i beat you to james blog!