Wednesday, March 21, 2007

dolly parton

we have tickets for tonight at newcastle arena. hope i'm ok for it (had to come home early and go see gp today .....) but i'll have to be, partner will NOT be impressed if i don't go (partner's birthday present to self...). and as partner says, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. was a bit hacked off all the people giggling when i said, I like her anyway!

so i was able to bring molly in myself tonight, having originally asked friend to, but that was good as the temperatures are rising again and i had to change her rug. she might go without again tomorrow, will have to see what the forecast is, but it is improving again all the time.

2 comments:

James said...

You go and have a marvelous time. I have a wide range of musical taste myself and quite often my friends scratch there heads when I go to shows. Give Dolly a wink and a nod for me :-)

Jean said...

Let them giggle. If you enjoy it, then you will have the last laugh anyhow. Sounds like fun to me.

Be sure to come back with a complete report.