Thursday, February 22, 2007

wet........

i shoudln't complain, had a good week so far as able to do something every night until tonight .... someone last night said i was dedicated, but frankly my view has always been that if I have a horse i ought to be doing SOMETHING with it, and the more so when it's a horse like Molly that needs a lot more work that most and more consistently....

same person said she thought she (molly) has a good topline now; I'm not so convinced myself, but certainly an awful lot better than she was! the haybar is a substantial advantage of course, feed off the floor but without the mess!!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Soggy as all get out here. Don't make me feel guilty for not working the Boys. *G*

Sometimes I just like having a horse without working him. *S*

How nice to hear Ms. Molly got a compliment on her topline. Good going.