Friday, February 16, 2007

a disgrace

last march I met a new friend who had two lovely horses, tetley and tia. tetley was huge and gorgeous and a privilege to ride. passaged for the hell of it! hell of a horse. he was sent south to a supposedly good home .... and has had to be brought back having either been starved, or fallen ill and not treated. we all want the person who did this to explain herself - that's when we stop crying at the state the horse is now in. i've never been so upset about anything in my life - worse than having my cats put down when they got to that stage, worse than when my previous horse billy had major surgery, worse (in anticipation) than losing my mother will be when i do ..... there is no excuse for tetley's condition. we all only hope that back home he will recover his condition and mental well being. i cannot believe how anyone, especially someone who is supposed to hold a BHS qualification, can do this.

oooooooo gggrrrhhhhhhhhh rant.


as to molly - it was very very wet tonight so again she just got her tea. i knew i should have done more wednesday/thursday .....

and I WILL be having richard maxwell see her, YAY. my friend is organising it, subject to his availability, hopefully first week in april! YAY. mind it'll be interesting. I know a lot of the time when i say i can't get round to her right side in the arena, people don't quite grasp how much i mean that .....

i should have partner take some video of before, and then we can have some video of the day, and then it'll be good to see me continuing after. i'm so looking forward to it. must sort the camcorder out, the digital might do video but not enough for that!!!!! (although getting the video onto the pc wil be interesting ..... might have to get some more software, the stuff i had before doesn't work with xp and the camcorder is analogue......)

BTB the video on clipshack was on a good day ... it went seriously pear shaped not too long thereafter...

3 comments:

Jean said...

Yay! Richard Maxwell will be the charm! I am so happy for you.

And so with you on the Tetley situation. I have been upset all day. I am praying there will be justice.

Don't you hate it when you skip a nice day for riding for one reason or another and then the weather just rots for days afterwards? Just to let you know, I've been there myself. Just take a deep breath and remember there will be more good days to come.

Claire said...

jean, there will be.....if we know caroline, and i think we do, there will be. she adores that horse and won't let this rest....

and as i pointed out to her, she knows evidence....maybe as an amateur, but being a magistrate teaches you a lot. victoria won't know what hit her, i don't suppose....

Jean said...

I am sure you are right, Claire.

There is just no excuse in any way shape or form for what Victoria has done.

If I were there, I would be right behind/beside Caroline supporting her in any way I could. She has a lot of good Internet friends who will not let this rest until justice is done.