Monday, July 24, 2006

wish me luck

tomorrow I go back to orthopaedics. I hope they will take the pot off my leg. It's weight bearing now, if still a bit twingy, but there's no real reason I need a full pot now. A support bandage, yes, but the pot, I don't think so.

anyway, the leg & foot didn't get washed, of course, before they put the pot on, so it'll be horrid (sweat pouring down inside of plaster cast, not a nice feeling!) and I really really want to get it cleaned and moisturised (ive got psoriasis both legs, so you can imagine.....but it hasn't been as itchy as I would have expected it to be in the heat!)

Even if I still can't ride for a bit, so long as I can drive and go see her, that'll be something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I must say that you've been fortunate with the lack of itching.
Anyway do let us know how you get on.