Monday, July 03, 2006

depressing

being unable to be independent, go ride, go do anything ....

4 weeks of this.

and a friend said today her brother did the same, and even when the pot came off he still coulnd't drive. i said, did I want to know that?!!

But I've got a quantity of work to do and the trainee has been given an empty box to bring some more in; the plan is i'll work here, and he'll pitch up every couple of days or so when he's up here to collect what i've done and fetch me some more ....

which means things will be vagules kept going and i won't have to go off sick (private practice is not the place to get sick pay ...... one doesnt').

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Claire. How are you? I was going to say have a good weekend but under the circumstances...
I presume that you've been able to sit in the garden and enjoy the weather.