Tuesday, July 25, 2006

pot's off

hurrah! but it isn't mended yet. There was one bit when the consultant pushed I shrieked wiht pain, I knew that particular bit was still not right. But i can walk. I tried driving - i did it, but it was NOT a good idea and won't try again until the weekend. The foot is up like a pudding. and the psoriasis where the plaster had been ..... euch. I'm sure everyone must have thought I had a horrid lurgy. and of course as soon as the plaster came off and it hit the fresh air, it started itching. so the first order of business was a bath ......

I can't see me getting on the molly for a few days yet, it's not worth the risk (the consultant said it would still be another three weeks or so before it was really right) so that puts a kibosh on our planned week away. we can still go away, but no point taking molly really. and no point taking the bikes. and I don't suppose i'll be able to walk far. duh.

I think I might suggest postponing holiday - that will go down like a lead balloon, but not a lot of point if can't do what we'd planned!

No comments: