Sunday, July 02, 2006

hot

i spent nearly all the day until about 3 sitting in the sun in the garden in my swimming costume. course I'll end up with odd legs (one white under the pot, the other brownish) but i don't often sit about like that (too much to do)....

Partner took me down to the yard this afternoon to see Molly; she hadn't been washed off after riding Thursday , of course, and she had been a bit sweaty - i like to wash it off, but of course couldn't. She was fine, brushed her off and covered her in fly spray - partner did the catching and turning out of course!! People are keeping an eye on her, which I knew they would of course, but it's not quite the same! the car is still down there. i rang gaynor to see what time she was going down (the plan being she'd take both me & partner down and we'd come back in my car) but she'd been to a party last night and was not well......

No comments: