Friday, January 15, 2010

doctors....and kittens...

is where i'm going on tuesday... i've had a cold since just after i went on holiday, spent the entire time carrying boxes of hankies round with me, and lost my voice wednesday just in time to get back into the country...someone pointed out this morning that getting pneumonia would not be a good plan, and since this has now gone on for too long and self medication isn't working, the doctor is the next port of call... oddly, i feel fine in myself, and no problems sleeping ... anyway, we still, of course, have snow lying, although it is starting to thaw... not that you would have felt warmer today, windchill being what it is!

horses were pleased to come in this evening, and pleased not to do anything even though they are bored.. but no where to take them anyway if we wanted to -

pics of new kitten...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute kitty! And feel better - hope the doctor helps!

Jean said...

I have a cold that's trying to come back. I will fight it off....I think.

Sounds as if yours is a bit more and needs a doctor's touch. Take care and don't overdo until you are better.

The kitten is adorable. What a cute little face. So what's her name? Horses and cats are my all time favorite animals, so I get all fuzzy when I think about them. And kittens!! Forget about it--too precious for words.

She looks ready to take over the house after just a day. *lol*

Di said...

Cute kitten, yes, go to the doctors!

Linda said...

Precious!