Thursday, January 21, 2010

the cover up...

covering up the suit with the drizabone and long muck boots, lol!

haven't done that for a few years!

we have a hole in the water trough in our field ... happily the water keeps running in so it isn't emptying, but it's clearly been there for a while and the ice has finally made it large enough to be noticeable.

this will account for the mudbath inside the gate/round the water trough as well, we'd thought it was just run off from the slightly higher ground outside the gate on the stable side, but clearly not!

hopefully it gets replaced soon!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Have to laugh, as I used to cover up my good clothes like that when I boarded my horses out and had to go to the stable either before work or on the way to some event or other.

Hope you get a new trough soon.

cptrayes said...

I used to carry mine into work and change when I got there. It was handy wearing riding gear as I was on a motorbike!

C