Friday, December 04, 2009

Scott's dog mic

Jean's horses were shod and Scott's dog was very disappointed she wasn't out to play ball (I have his permission to post this pic) (and Danni, you should go say hello to her...)


and molly & I?

well, another day of work for me and another day in the field for her.. they're scratching round for smething to eat and getting everything by way of overnight hay/feed, but at least they're both moving about!

plans for any joint efforts tomorrow have ben scuppered - i'm getting hair done in the morning, and gaynor in the afternoon.. doh.

looks like sunday might be scuppered as well, the weather forecast is to teem down all day



2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

So nice that you and Mic can communicate long distance!

I am hoping that we will have decent weather here in Cambridge both days this weekend.

Muriel said...

Thnaks very much Claire for letting us know. My gmail account does not work .. (another mystery of blogger and Co.) and I have lost contact with Jean.
I am so glad everything is going smoothly.
Thank again for teh update.