Saturday, April 05, 2008

winter

I so agree with caroline about the weather. We had cold (but not freezing) and showers, very heavy ones of rain/hail, interspersed with sunny spells when it was warm. I ahdn't put molly's rug back on (it's been off a week already) so when iwent to get her in to ride, she was warm, but damp and muddy and of course it would take forever for her to dry...

but i was feeling huge amounts better, i have to say! possibly because there was nowt left...:-)!


more snow tomorrow....but apparently only over lunch time so should be dry when i go to ride....

1 comment:

Jean said...

You poor people! I'm not sure I could stand the winter you are having. Worse, because Spring has teased you more than once. It's just not fair!!

Wish I could send some of our Spring your way as it finally seems to have found a place to stay at my house.