Tuesday, April 01, 2008

i wondered

who reads my blog. I am told that everyone on the yard does ... whether that means "everyone" i don't know, but certainly a fair few! so i was rung up and asked if i am moving....which i'm not... but i can see why people might think i am, bearing in mind what I said about the yard i visited saturday.

anyway, it was blowing a real howling gale tonight, so much that they closed the Tyne Bridge again, i walked round to see whether the arena was getting the benefit of shelter or not, and tonight it wasn't, so I made an executive decision not to do anything. i never could bear a gale! they upset me, and if i'm upset, so's the horse.

Blake got moved so Molly's new neighbour is moved in - not a problem, total sweetie....shame kirstie had to take an unexpected day off work for the purpose (some problem with the people moving out...)

2 comments:

Jean said...

So you may have "lurkers" who don't post, eh? It is nice to know they care.

I agree about the wind. Sometimes it just isn't worth trying to work in it.

Nice weather here, so perhaps its on its way to you soon.

Stephanie said...

As you know, I read your blog but don't post very often ;)

Glad to read that things are looking up!

*thumbs up*