Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i came out of the office

and looked at the black cloud to the north and thought, it's raining at the yard. I was right, it was. wet horse, wet arena ....

put hay order in, be delivered tomorrow (and he'll stack for us as well, which is cool!)

then had to go buy a new kitchen bin, ours broke, and finished up at caroline's favourite place - MacDonald's, as the gale started - horizontal rain, rather than just vertical! That had stopped by the time i got home, thank goodness, for long enough to unload the car....

4 comments:

cptrayes said...

I was there for a muffin this morning :-)

C

Jean said...

Naughty, naughty MacDonald's is addicting. Did you ever see the film, "Supersize Me?"

I had hay delivered yesterday and he stacked it too! I love that kind of service. Of course, I just paid for the last load...*sigh*

That rain sounds horrible. Glad you were able to unload the car between the drops.

cptrayes said...

Ah yes but Supersize Me was a bit extreme. He had to eat one of each of the menu, so he ate the grilled chicken salad ONCE in 30 days. It's possible to eat a perfectly healthy diet in McD as long as you order salads and fruit juices, not chips and shakes. I have an egg muffin for breakfast and it's 300 calories. That's no different for me from having an egg on buttered toast. And I love it!

C

Claire said...

now then people! it's like anything - moderation in all things, all things in moderation. mind, i did have 2 - but i was starving as it was 7 1/2 hours since i'd had lunch....