Thursday, January 11, 2007

saddle part 2

it arrived. it actually arrived before i left the office last night, but i was at our other office and no one told me there was a parcel there for me ... so that was a mega surprise this morning! YAY. and I rang up, i can use it .... and the good thing is i can work out which size girth I want before that gets sent ...

but the gales are worse than ever, AND we had no light at the yard - had to leave my car lights on to see what i was doing, and will have to again in the morning, AND molly had been left out on her own, much to her distress and mine. I am getting SO hacked off with that.

She won't be getting mucked out in the morning if I can't see what i'm doing ....

1 comment:

Jean said...

I remember when my first Ansur saddle arrived we had a snowstorm and I couldn't try it out. I feel your frustration--and your joy at its arrival.

I guess the dreadful weather has decided to stay for a day or two.

In the meantime, give the saddle a nice hug, whatever proper care it needs and just keep smiling. I am sure Molly will love it!