Wednesday, January 10, 2007

oops

we all cocked up on the saddle front - me and the arranger for not spotting the difference in figures, and the bank ditto .... so we have to start again.

in the meantime, a saddle with my name on it is sitting waiting for the money

duh.

molly's well and unworked.

thought about it last night but rashly had put the hay straign into the haybar, as the forecast was to be a lot worse than it in fact was. there was no way she was going to stop eating.

and tonight got really held up at work and ended up at the yard in my suit.... happily had a mack to put over, and had also asked kirsty to get her in (she had to ring me this morning, having slept in - we're all having a good time, time wise!)

anyway, ebay has a 10p listing day tomorrow, so i guess i should put the cheyenne up...

1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh, phooey about the saddle! I hate it when things get messed up like that.

Well, at least the saddle is there for you when things get straight again.

Cold here, at last. A bit windy too. I didn't try to ride.