Monday, November 16, 2009

i was right

when i looked at the mist this morning and thought, it's gonna rain... and it did.  it had been forecast, but i'm never wholly convinced by those...

rained all morning in torrents, bit of a break late afternoon and started again in time for us to bring them in.

the spray bottle I'm using for the spray for molly's feet has died. ... 

and in between, wrestling with a software problem that resulted in my having to zip the entire folder onto a usb stick and post to the company so they can have a look at it - they said, have you installed anything new?  answer, no i haven't..

3 comments:

Danni said...

The forecast for the east coast is better for tomorrow, if you're on the east coast, I guess it'll be a bit of a gamble for you!

Hope the infection in Molly's feet is easing some.

Bummer about the software issue, there's always something...I priced up a new laptop to replace my current one, 7 years old, but it's just too expensive!

Jean said...

I hate software issues. Hope yours gets fixed just fine.

Finally stopped raining here, but more is on the way later in the week. Things just never quite seem to dry out this time of year.

trudi said...

Software problems, yikes that'd bring me out in a rash bit like rain really