Tuesday, April 24, 2007

message on answerphone

on mobile, partner had gone out without key (left with workman) and would i come home, she didnt't want me "rolling in at 8" .....

it's currently 19.33 and i've been in since about 18.33 ... still on my own .... mmm....

i did have a plan for molly tonight...

apparently, the farrier said molly didn't really need doing, one assumes because i've been able to ride her much more .... and he's now decided he won't do horse unless someone's there .... so hope he starts doing saturdays again, a whole heap easier than having to take the odd day off work... but thereagin, if i sort that properly, can add to the weekend...

1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh my, I'd be in a real pickle if I needed to be there every time The Boys need the farrier. While I can understand it on one level, it's not really the best situation for the owner--especially if she has to work for a living.

Beautiful weather here, but the rain is on the way. Don't mind the cooler temps when I am in school, though.