Wednesday, October 14, 2009

flexions!

you'll remember i said we were struggling wtih flexions at previous yard as molly woulnd't stand at all... so plani tonight was lunge, but i was being eaten alive with midges on my specs, in my ears, under my hat....so gave up and back into the stable, and thought, let's see if we can start flexions again.

Well, not the best on the planet, need to watch dvd (new one and the one steph took last year) but Molly did manage to stand pretty square, didnt' protest more than a smidgeon and i think that was as much my technique as anything...

so now i know we're back to relative calm for that, i'll be getting back into doing those as well

YAY

and it rained most of the day

and still no simba.....

1 comment:

Di said...

We have blustery wind here Claire, but no rain. Oh, I do hope Simba turns up!