Monday, May 26, 2008

20 minutes

to get on, but I knew that would be the case after just over a week off - so went into the arena prepared for 20 minutes ground work, which was what it took.

after that worked on just a nice walk, and circles - eventually got a right circle - it is, unfortunately, hard work that! but easier than before I went away. eventually also got some sideways, which was good! and a shoulder in (or at least, a few strides thereof) which is also good!

too windy altogether to be too long after that, I guess i rode for 20 minutes as well. and too windy to think about trying to go out (I hate wind!). but it was a good drying day, so i have lots of clean dry laundry!

2 comments:

cptrayes said...

I'm surprised you had any laundry left on the line, it's that blowy here :-) !

C

Jean said...

Well, you got on, so that's good. *G*