Wednesday, December 27, 2006

i should have believed the weather forecast

and ridden or whatever this morning.

got down to the yard, got her in, groomed her, tacked up, spoke to a couple of people about a couple of things, took the haylage away, put the bridle on - and the heavens opened.

i'd planned to lunve as we hadn't done that for a bit. decided against it. even with waterproof exercise sheet on, i'd stil have had a lot of horse to dry, which isn't a useful way to spend time on a cold wet wednesday...

1 comment:

Jean said...

Read your comment on my blog about a swap. Molly is going to be every bit as good with a little time. I just lucked out that Chance came "pre-quiet" on the trail. I had to send Tucker for training and he's still not totally safe. Toby's been trail riding for over 13 years and he still spooks at things.

As for the weather--yuck. Next time, I guess you can believe the forecast. Christmas Day here, the prediction was for it to start raining at 3 PM. Believe it or not, at exactly 3, the rain started. It was amazing.

I agree, a dry horse is far better than a wet one. Besides, I bet Molly was happy to be in.